1 × Canada
1 × Germany
2 × Spain
6 × USA
∅ J.A.McDermid B.Barn D.J.Carney S.Ambler W.Royce M.Delbaere S.K.Johnston E.J.Morris P.F.Zarrella P.Kruchten B.Selic W.Kozaczynski G.Larsen D.Garlan D.Jackson J.E.Tomayko J.M.Wing P.H.Feiler P.A.Oberndorf M.V.Zelkowitz P.C.Clements B.C.Meyers D.B.Smith N.H.Weiderman W.G.Wood
softwar (5) architectur (2) environ (2) improv (2) curriculum (1) technolog (1) implement (1) disciplin (1) perspect (1) deliveri (1)
♂ Person: Alan W. Brown
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 11 papers:
- ICSE-2013-BrownAR #scalability
- Agility at scale: economic governance, measured improvement, and disciplined delivery (AWB, SA, WR), pp. 873–881.
- ECSA-2007-BrownM #architecture
- The Art and Science of Software Architecture (AWB, JAM), pp. 237–256.
- MoDELS-2007-BrownDJ #design #implementation
- A Practical Perspective on the Design and Implementation of Service-Oriented Solutions (AWB, MD, SKJ), pp. 390–404.
- ICSE-2001-SelicKLB #architecture #uml
- Describing Software Architecture with UML (PK, BS, WK, GL, AWB), p. 777.
- TOOLS-USA-1998-BarnB #component #development #tool support
- Methods and Tools for Component Based Development (BB, AWB), pp. 384–395.
- CSEE-1995-GarlanBJTW #education #re-engineering
- The CMU Master of Software Engineering Core Curriculum (DG, AWB, DJ, JET, JMW), pp. 65–86.
- ESEC-1995-BrownCCMSWW #case study #quality #scalability
- Assessing the Quality of Large, Software-Intensive Systems: A Case Study (AWB, DJC, PCC, BCM, DBS, NHW, WGW), pp. 384–404.
- ESEC-1993-BrownMZ #case study #experience
- Experiences with a Federated Environment Testbed (AWB, EJM, PFZ), pp. 175–196.
- An Examination of the Current State of IPSE Technology (AWB), pp. 338–347.
- A Project Support Environment Reference Model (AWB, DJC, PHF, PAO, MVZ), pp. 82–89.
- SEI-1992-Brown #education #process
- Continuing Education and Training for Software Process Improvement (AWB), pp. 301–307.