1 × China
1 × Cyprus
1 × Norway
2 × USA
∅ H.B.Christensen A.Doryab A.Tabard J.D.Hincapié-Ramos K.M.Hansen S.Gueddana S.Houben S.Nielsen
activ (5) architectur (3) design (3) work (3) collabor (2) support (2) hospit (2) comput (2) space (2) base (2)
Person: Jakob Bardram
Wrote 7 papers:
- CHI-2012-BardramGHN #collaboration #distributed #named
- ReticularSpaces: activity-based computing support for physically distributed and collaborative smart spaces (JB, SG, SH, SN), pp. 2845–2854.
- CHI-2012-TabardHB #biology
- The eLabBench in the wild: supporting exploration in a molecular biology lab (AT, JDHR, JB), pp. 3051–3060.
- CSCW-2011-BardramD #analysis #process
- Activity analysis: applying activity theory to analyze complex work in hospitals (JB, AD), pp. 455–464.
- SAC-2004-Bardram #design
- Applications of context-aware computing in hospital work: examples and design principles (JB), pp. 1574–1579.
- WICSA-2004-BardramC #architecture #collaboration #realtime
- Real-time Collaboration in Activity-based Architectures (JB, HBC), pp. 325–328.
- WICSA-2004-BardramCH #approach #architecture #design #learning #prototype
- Architectural Prototyping: An Approach for Grounding Architectural Design and Learning (JB, HBC, KMH), pp. 15–24.
- CSCW-1998-Bardram #design #process
- Designing for the Dynamics of Cooperative Work Activities (JB), pp. 89–98.