1 × China
1 × France
1 × USA
A.Kano Chinedu Obikwelu B.Cassidy D.S.Antani D.Y.Xu E.Mazzone S.MacFarlane M.Brown
children (4) comput (2) game (2) constructivist (1) questionnair (1) interchang (1) framework (1) interfac (1) challeng (1) tangibl (1)
Person: Janet C. Read
Wrote 4 papers:
- CHI-2013-CassidyAR #game studies #mobile #using
- Using an open card sort with children to categorize games in a mobile phone application store (BC, DSA, JCR), pp. 2287–2290.
- CHI-2012-KanoR #experience
- Interchangeability of computer and paper based questionnaires in gathering computer experience data from young children (AK, JCR), pp. 2397–2400.
- HCI-IPT-2007-XuRMMB #challenge #evaluation #user interface
- Evaluation of Tangible User Interfaces (TUIs) for and with Children — Methods and Challenges (DYX, JCR, EM, SM, MB), pp. 1008–1017.
- VS-Games-2012-ObikweluR #framework #game studies #learning
- The Serious Game Constructivist Framework for Children's Learning (CO, JCR), pp. 32–37.