1 × Greece
1 × Israel
1 × Poland
1 × United Kingdom
K.Jassem ∅ G.R.Greher S.A.Ruthmann K.A.Murray M.Kölling T.Moore P.J.Wagner N.C.Schaller J.A.Trono
teach (2) what (2) internation (1) intersect (1) techniqu (1) student (1) perform (1) intern (1) experi (1) comput (1)
Person: Jesse M. Heines
Wrote 4 papers:
- ITiCSE-2013-HeinesJ #education
- Teaching internationalization: internationally (JMH, KJ), pp. 93–98.
- ITiCSE-2012-HeinesGR #music
- Techniques at the intersection of computing and music (JMH, GRG, SAR), p. 372.
- ITiCSE-2003-MurrayHKMWST #case study #education #experience #ide #java #what
- Experiences with IDEs and Java teaching: what works and what doesn’t (KAM, JMH, MK, TM, PJW, NCS, JAT), pp. 215–216.
- ITiCSE-1999-Heines #performance #student #web
- Evaluating course Web sites and student performance (JMH), pp. 143–146.