1 × Canada
1 × France
1 × South Korea
1 × The Netherlands
2 × USA
N.E.Bullock-Rest K.E.Huebner G.Salivia M.Driessnack S.L.Mascher D.Wu L.Pantoja C.M.Nguyen K.B.Perry N.L.Denburg B.B.Bederson A.Druin S.R.Williams E.A.Miller L.J.Liang L.Sherman G.Revelle M.Platner S.Weng S.Benford K.Åkesson V.Bayon P.Hansson R.Ingram H.Neale C.O'Malley K.T.Simsarian D.Stanton Y.Sundblad G.Taxén
children (4) point (3) encourag (2) between (2) tablet (2) design (2) assist (2) analyz (2) young (2) task (2)
Person: Juan Pablo Hourcade
Wrote 9 papers:
- CHI-2015-HourcadeMWP #analysis #exclamation #using
- Look, My Baby Is Using an iPad! An Analysis of YouTube Videos of Infants and Toddlers Using Tablets (JPH, SLM, DW, LP), pp. 1915–1924.
- CHI-2013-HourcadeWMHL #evaluation #interactive #social #tablet
- Evaluation of tablet apps to encourage social interaction in children with autism spectrum disorders (JPH, SRW, EAM, KEH, LJL), pp. 3197–3206.
- CHI-2013-SaliviaH #named
- PointAssist: assisting individuals with motor impairments (GS, JPH), pp. 1213–1222.
- CHI-2012-HourcadeB #how #visual notation
- How small can you go?: analyzing the effect of visual angle in pointing tasks (JPH, NEBR), pp. 213–216.
- CHI-2012-HourcadeDH #communication #multi
- Supporting face-to-face communication between clinicians and children with chronic headaches through a zoomable multi-touch app (JPH, MD, KEH), pp. 2609–2618.
- CHI-2011-HourcadeB #human-computer
- HCI for peace: a call for constructive action (JPH, NEBR), pp. 443–452.
- Pointassist for older adults: analyzing sub-movement characteristics to aid in pointing tasks (JPH, CMN, KBP, NLD), pp. 1115–1124.
- CHI-2000-BenfordBABDHHINOSSST #collaboration #design
- Designing storytelling technologies to encouraging collaboration between young children (SB, BBB, KPÅ, VB, AD, PH, JPH, RI, HN, CO, KTS, DS, YS, GT), pp. 556–563.
- JCDL-2001-DruinBHSRPW #design #library
- Designing a digital library for young children (AD, BBB, JPH, LS, GR, MP, SW), pp. 398–405.