1 × Brazil
1 × Italy
1 × Korea
1 × Portugal
1 × South Korea
1 × Spain
1 × Switzerland
1 × Taiwan
1 × USA
G.Park S.Kim H.Kim C.O.Sung S.Lee S.Rehman M.Kang A.Saha J.Kang N.Ham J.S.Yoo S.Y.Shin S.Shin E.G.Im
schedul (5) network (5) vehicl (4) electr (4) base (3) databas (2) servic (2) scheme (2) reduct (2) hybrid (2)
Person: Junghoon Lee
Wrote 11 papers:
- SAC-2015-LeeP #reduction
- Search space reduction for electric vehicle-based tour schedules (JL, GLP), pp. 2075–2076.
- SAC-2014-LeePKH #clustering
- Per-cluster allocation of relocation staff on electric vehicle sharing systems (JL, GLP, JK, NH), pp. 1541–1542.
- SAC-2013-LeeKP #hybrid #recommendation
- A tour recommendation service for electric vehicles based on a hybrid orienteering model (JL, SWK, GLP), pp. 1652–1654.
- SAC-2012-LeeKP #search-based
- A genetic scheduler for electric vehicle charging (JL, HJK, GLP), pp. 1843–1844.
- SAC-2011-LeePKKS #grid #power management #reduction #scheduling #smarttech
- Power consumption scheduling for peak load reduction in smart grid homes (JL, GLP, SWK, HJK, COS), pp. 584–588.
- SAC-2010-LeePKKS #hybrid #network #policy #retrieval
- A hybrid prefetch policy for the retrieval of link-associated information on vehicular networks (JL, GLP, SWK, HJK, SYS), pp. 189–193.
- SAC-2010-ShinLKLI #database #nearest neighbour #network #performance
- Efficient shortest path finding of k-nearest neighbor objects in road network databases (SHS, SCL, SWK, JL, EGI), pp. 1661–1665.
- SAC-2009-LeeKLY #approximate #database #network
- Approximate indexing in road network databases (SCL, SWK, JL, JSY), pp. 1568–1572.
- SAC-2009-LeePR #ad hoc #mobile #network #realtime
- A real-time message scheduler support for dual-sink mobile ad-hoc sensor networks (JL, GLP, SuR), pp. 305–309.
- SAC-2008-LeePSK #performance
- A group management scheme for an efficient location-based service (JL, GLP, COS, SWK), pp. 1705–1709.
- SAC-2007-LeeKS #network #scheduling
- A fair scheduling scheme for a time-sensitive traffic over the dual-channel wireless network (JL, MK, AS), pp. 1131–1135.