1 × Italy
2 × Canada
2 × USA
L.Bauer L.F.Cranor M.K.Reiter R.W.Reeder E.J.Rader R.Wash M.L.Mazurek J.P.Arsenault J.Bresee N.Gupta I.Ion C.Johns D.Lee Y.Liang J.Olsen B.Salmon R.Shay G.R.Ganger
control (4) access (4) system (2) creation (1) challeng (1) flexibl (1) social (1) polici (1) measur (1) experi (1)
Person: Kami Vaniea
Wrote 5 papers:
- CHI-2014-VanieaRW #case study #experience #how #security
- Betrayed by updates: how negative experiences affect future security (KV, EJR, RW), pp. 2671–2674.
- CHI-2011-ReederBCRV #usability
- More than skin deep: measuring effects of the underlying model on access-control system usability (RWR, LB, LFC, MKR, KV), pp. 2065–2074.
- CHI-2010-MazurekABGIJLLOSSVBCGR #data access #social
- Access control for home data sharing: evaluating social acceptability (MLM, JPA, JB, NG, II, CJ, DL, YL, JO, BS, RS, KV, LB, LFC, GRG, MKR), pp. 645–654.
- CHI-2009-BauerCRRV #challenge
- Real life challenges in access-control management (LB, LFC, RWR, MKR, KV), pp. 899–908.
- CHI-2008-BauerCRRV #case study #flexibility #policy #user study
- A user study of policy creation in a flexible access-control system (LB, LFC, RWR, MKR, KV), pp. 543–552.