1 × South Korea
2 × Canada
2 × USA
L.F.Cranor L.Bauer M.L.Mazurek B.Ur N.Christin S.Komanduri I.Ion R.W.Reeder S.Consolvo S.M.Segreti P.G.Leon Y.Wang R.Balebako P.F.Klemperer H.Takabi P.G.Kelley S.Egelman A.Forget W.Melicher A.L.Durity P.(.Huh J.P.Arsenault J.Bresee N.Gupta C.Johns D.Lee Y.Liang J.Olsen B.Salmon K.Vaniea G.R.Ganger M.K.Reiter
password (4) behavior (2) control (2) access (2) usabl (2) evalu (2) whi (2) can (2) feedback (1) creation (1)
Person: Richard Shay
Wrote 7 papers:
- CHI-2015-ShayBCCFKMMSU #behaviour #feedback
- A Spoonful of Sugar?: The Impact of Guidance and Feedback on Password-Creation Behavior (RS, LB, NC, LFC, AF, SK, MLM, WM, SMS, BU), pp. 2903–2912.
- CHI-2014-ShayIRC #case study #experience #quote #why
- “My religious aunt asked why i was trying to sell her viagra”: experiences with account hijacking (RS, II, RWR, SC), pp. 2657–2666.
- CHI-2014-ShayKDHMSUBCC #question
- Can long passwords be secure and usable? (RS, SK, ALD, P(H, MLM, SMS, BU, LB, NC, LFC), pp. 2927–2936.
- CHI-2012-LeonUSWBC #behaviour #evaluation #online #tool support #usability #why
- Why Johnny can’t opt out: a usability evaluation of tools to limit online behavioral advertising (PGL, BU, RS, YW, RB, LFC), pp. 589–598.
- CHI-2011-KomanduriSKMBCCE #people #policy
- Of passwords and people: measuring the effect of password-composition policies (SK, RS, PGK, MLM, LB, NC, LFC, SE), pp. 2595–2604.
- CHI-2011-MazurekKSTBC #data access
- Exploring reactive access control (MLM, PFK, RS, HT, LB, LFC), pp. 2085–2094.
- CHI-2010-MazurekABGIJLLOSSVBCGR #data access #social
- Access control for home data sharing: evaluating social acceptability (MLM, JPA, JB, NG, II, CJ, DL, YL, JO, BS, RS, KV, LB, LFC, GRG, MKR), pp. 645–654.