1 × Greece
3 × USA
T.Yamaguchi K.Takemori Y.Ichikawa T.Harada A.Mori K.Sasaji K.Sato K.Hattori H.Sato Y.Sawadaishi A.Otaki H.Matsushima M.Otani
learn (4) human (3) interact (2) process (2) continu (2) negoti (2) relationship (1) understand (1) dimension (1) support (1)
Person: Keiki Takadama
Wrote 5 papers:
- HIMI-AS-2014-MoriHIT #adaptation
- Favor Information Presentation and Its Effect for Collective-Adaptive Situation (AM, TH, YI, KT), pp. 455–466.
- HIMI-AS-2014-YamaguchiTT #learning #process #visualisation
- Visualizing Mental Learning Processes with Invisible Mazes for Continuous Learning (TY, KT, KT), pp. 137–148.
- HIMI-D-2013-TakemoriYST #interactive #learning #modelling #process
- Modeling a Human’s Learning Processes to Support Continuous Learning on Human Computer Interaction (KT, TY, KS, KT), pp. 555–564.
- HIMI-LCCB-2013-TakadamaSHISHSY #comprehension #interactive #multi #towards
- Towards Understanding of Relationship among Pareto Optimal Solutions in Multi-dimensional Space via Interactive System (KT, YS, TH, YI, KS, KH, HS, TY), pp. 137–146.
- HIMI-v2-2011-TakadamaOSMOIHS #order #question #what
- What Kinds of Human Negotiation Skill Can Be Acquired by Changing Negotiation Order of Bargaining Agents? (KT, AO, KS, HM, MO, YI, KH, HS), pp. 335–344.