1 × Canada
1 × France
1 × Italy
1 × United Kingdom
2 × USA
J.Qi M.Eisenberg D.A.Mellis J.Jacobs D.Mellis N.Elumeze J.Catchen A.Crockett
comput (3) investig (2) electron (2) arduino (2) textil (2) design (2) paper (2) high (2) use (2) duemilanov (1)
Person: Leah Buechley
Wrote 7 papers:
- Do-it-yourself cellphones: an investigation into the possibilities and limits of high-tech diy (DAM, LB), pp. 1723–1732.
- CHI-2014-QiB #design #sketching
- Sketching in circuits: designing and building electronics on paper (JQ, LB), pp. 1713–1722.
- CHI-2013-JacobsB #design
- Codeable objects: computational design and digital fabrication for novice programmers (JJ, LB), pp. 1589–1598.
- CHI-2012-QiB #memory management #using
- Animating paper using shape memory alloys (JQ, LB), pp. 749–752.
- CSCW-2012-MellisB #arduino #collaboration #hardware #open source
- Collaboration in open-source hardware: third-party variations on the arduino duemilanove (DM, LB), pp. 1175–1178.
- CHI-2008-BuechleyECC #arduino #education #using
- The LilyPad Arduino: using computational textiles to investigate engagement, aesthetics, and diversity in computer science education (LB, ME, JC, AC), pp. 423–432.
- ITiCSE-2007-BuechleyEE #education #towards
- Towards a curriculum for electronic textiles in the high school classroom (LB, ME, NE), pp. 28–32.