1 × India
1 × Ireland
1 × USA
G.Taran D.Root ∅
softwar (6) project (4) engin (4) success (3) studio (3) technolog (2) concept (2) avoid (2) educ (2) establish (1)
Person: Mel Rosso-Llopart
Wrote 6 papers:
- CSEET-2009-Rosso-Llopart #education #learning #re-engineering
- An Examination of Learning Technologies That Support Software Engineering and Education (MRL), pp. 294–295.
- CSEET-2008-RootRT #concept
- Exporting Studio: Critical Issues to Successfully Adopt the Software Studio Concept (DR, MRL, GT), pp. 41–48.
- CSEET-2008-RootRT08a #how
- Proposal Based Studio Projects: How to Avoid Producing “Cookie Cutter” Software Engineers (DR, MRL, GT), pp. 145–151.
- CSEET-2008-TaranRR #challenge #industrial
- Continuing Challenges in Selecting Industry Projects for Academic Credit: Points to Consider and Pitfalls to Avoid (GT, DR, MRL), pp. 163–170.
- CSEET-2007-RootRT #concept #re-engineering
- Key Software Engineering Concepts for Project Success: The Use of “Boot Camp” to Establish Successful Software Projects (DR, MRL, GT), pp. 203–210.
- CSEET-2007-TaranR #case study #comparative #education #people #perspective #process #re-engineering
- Software Engineering Education in Russia: A Comparative Study of People, Process and Technology a Four Year Perspective (GT, MRL), pp. 19–28.