1 × Sweden
1 × Switzerland
1 × Taiwan
1 × USA
2 × France
C.J.Xue Y.Zhao T.Liu C.Fu E.Chen A.Orailoglu W.Tian J.Lv V.C.S.Lee
memori (4) regist (3) time (3) processor (2) partit (2) energi (2) multi (2) minim (2) idl (2) architectur (1)
Person: Minming Li
Wrote 7 papers:
- DATE-2015-FuLX #energy #memory management
- Race to idle or not: balancing the memory sleep time with DVS for energy minimization (CF, ML, CJX), pp. 13–18.
- DATE-2015-FuZLX #manycore #memory management
- Maximizing common idle time on multi-core processors with shared memory (CF, YZ, ML, CJX), pp. 900–903.
- DAC-2011-LiuZXL #clustering #hybrid #in memory #memory management #power management
- Power-aware variable partitioning for DSPs with hybrid PRAM and DRAM main memory (TL, YZ, CJX, ML), pp. 405–410.
- DATE-2011-LiuOXL #energy #reduction
- Register allocation for simultaneous reduction of energy and peak temperature on registers (TL, AO, CJX, ML), pp. 20–25.
- SAC-2011-TianXLC #optimisation #order
- Loop fusion and reordering for register file optimization on stream processors (WT, CJX, ML, EC), pp. 560–565.
- LCTES-2010-LiXLZ #analysis #approximate #architecture #memory management
- Analysis and approximation for bank selection instruction minimization on partitioned memory architecture (ML, CJX, TL, YZ), pp. 1–8.
- SAC-2010-LvLLC #multi #on-demand #realtime #scheduling
- Profit-based on-demand broadcast scheduling of real-time multi-item requests (JL, VCSL, ML, EC), pp. 580–584.