1 × France
1 × Israel
1 × Lithuania
1 × Spain
1 × Turkey
W.R.Adrion A.R.Hanson ∅ D.T.Arbour A.Gentzel D.I.Warshow A.C.Goebel C.C.Roache
classroom (4) automat (2) lectur (2) captur (2) game (2) reaction (1) creation (1) written (1) student (1) present (1)
Person: Paul E. Dickson
Wrote 5 papers:
- ITiCSE-2015-Dickson #development #education #game studies #using
- Using Unity to Teach Game Development: When You’ve Never Written a Game (PED), pp. 75–80.
- ITiCSE-2012-DicksonWGRA #student
- Student reactions to classroom lecture capture (PED, DIW, ACG, CCR, WRA), pp. 144–149.
- ITiCSE-2010-DicksonAAG #automation #education #evaluation
- Evaluation of automatic classroom capture for computer science education (PED, DTA, WRA, AG), pp. 88–92.
- ITiCSE-2009-DicksonAHA #case study #experience
- First experiences with a classroom recording system (PED, WRA, ARH, DTA), pp. 298–302.
- ITiCSE-2008-DicksonAH #automation
- Automatic creation of indexed presentations from classroom lectures (PED, WRA, ARH), pp. 12–16.