1 × Spain
S.P.Maj D.Veal G.W.Hislop T.B.Hilburn A.E.K.Sobel
engin (4) softwar (3) profession (2) tradit (2) introductori (1) curriculum (1) australian (1) teamwork (1) progress (1) industri (1)
Person: Rick Duley
Wrote 5 papers:
- CSEET-2003-DuleyHHS #education #re-engineering
- Engineering an Introductory Software Engineering Curriculum (RD, GWH, TBH, AEKS), pp. 99–106.
- Cutting Hacking: Breaking from Tradition (RD, SPM), pp. 224–233.
- CSEET-2001-DuleyMV #industrial #trust
- Teamwork and Trust: Universities, industry and the professional software engineer (RD, SPM, DV), pp. 153–161.
- CSEET-2001-DuleyVM #experience
- Educating Professional Software Engineers: Pathways and Progress in the Australian Experience (RD, DV, SPM), pp. 213–220.
- CSEET-2000-DuleyM #education #student
- Did We Really Teach That?: A Glimpse of Things Students (Don’t) Learn from Traditional CS1 (RD, SPM), pp. 237–245.