1 × Germany
2 × France
6 × USA
X.Hong S.X.Tan H.Yao T.Ho Q.Zhou J.Hu X.Wang Y.Ma S.Dong C.Cheng J.Gu F.Yang Q.Wang Y.Shen J.Relles J.Fan N.Mi H.Li Z.Qi L.Wu J.Shi W.Hou L.Ma P.Ho Y.Lu C.C.N.Sze L.Huang S.Chen
base (5) block (3) microfluid (2) constraint (2) practic (2) network (2) biochip (2) analysi (2) shape (2) optim (2)
Person: Yici Cai
Wrote 10 papers:
- DAC-2015-YaoHC #constraints #named
- PACOR: practical control-layer routing flow with length-matching constraint for flow-based microfluidic biochips (HY, TYH, YC), p. 6.
- DAC-2014-WangSYHC #functional
- Practical Functional and Washing Droplet Routing for Cross-Contamination Avoidance in Digital Microfluidic Biochips (QW, YS, HY, TYH, YC), p. 6.
- DATE-2010-YangCZH #multi #satisfiability
- SAT based multi-net rip-up-and-reroute for manufacturing hotspot removal (FY, YC, QZ, JH), pp. 1369–1372.
- DAC-2009-ShiCHMTHW #analysis #gpu #grid #network #performance #power management
- GPU friendly fast Poisson solver for structured power grid network analysis (JS, YC, WH, LM, SXDT, PHH, XW), pp. 178–183.
- DATE-2009-WangCTHR #modelling #optimisation #performance #polynomial #using
- An efficient decoupling capacitance optimization using piecewise polynomial models (XW, YC, SXDT, XH, JR), pp. 1190–1195.
- DATE-2007-FanMTCH #correlation #order #reduction #statistics
- Statistical model order reduction for interconnect circuits considering spatial correlations (JF, NM, SXDT, YC, XH), pp. 1508–1513.
- DAC-2005-LiQTWCH #approach #clustering #performance
- Partitioning-based approach to fast on-chip decap budgeting and minimization (HL, ZQ, SXDT, LW, YC, XH), pp. 170–175.
- DAC-2005-LuSHZCHH #navigation #network
- Navigating registers in placement for clock network minimization (YL, CCNS, XH, QZ, YC, LH, JH), pp. 176–181.
- DAC-2003-MaHDCCCG #analysis #optimisation
- Dynamic global buffer planning optimization based on detail block locating and congestion analysis (YM, XH, SD, SC, YC, CKC, JG), pp. 806–811.
- DAC-2001-MaHDCCG #constraints
- Floorplanning with Abutment Constraints and L-Shaped/T-Shaped Blocks based on Corner Block List (YM, XH, SD, YC, CKC, JG), pp. 770–775.