1 × Italy
1 × Poland
1 × Spain
2 × United Kingdom
D.Joyce L.Muller T.Clear J.Holden A.Pears P.d.M.Anasagasti R.Romeike M.Goldweber M.Goldwasser V.L.Almstrum
comput (4) graduat (3) educ (3) research (2) student (2) project (2) innov (2) post (2) profession (1) millennium (1)
Person: Alison Young
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 10 papers:
- ITiCSE-2008-YoungPARGGA #student
- Scrambling for students: our graduates are sexier than yours (AY, AP, PdMA, RR, MG, MG, VLA), pp. 333–334.
- ITiCSE-2006-YoungM #experience
- Aluminum foil satellite dishes and a millennium of experience: sustainability in the high Andes (AY, LM), p. 2.
- Addressing professional issues at postgraduate level (DJ, AY), p. 257.
- ITiCSE-2001-ClearY #question #research #rest
- Are computing educators and researchers different from the rest? (TC, AY), p. 173.
- ITiCSE-2001-HoldenY #education
- Innovative teaching practices in computing education: the TLA project (JH, AY), p. 174.
- ITiCSE-2001-JoyceY #parametricity #research #student
- The PASS project: group research into parameters affecting student success (DJ, AY), p. 177.
- Electronic discussion boards: their use in post graduate computing courses (DJ, AY), p. 182.
- ITiCSE-1999-YoungJ #education
- Innovation in post graduate computer science education (AY, DJ), p. 205.