3 × USA
T.Finley S.P.Duncan T.Y.Ng O.J.Zhao G.Gay E.P.S.Baumer S.J.Katz J.E.Freeman P.Adams J.P.Pollak D.Retelny J.Niederdeppe C.M.Olson G.K.Gay
interact (2) space (2) prescript (1) persuas (1) perceiv (1) increas (1) express (1) creativ (1) social (1) health (1)
Person: Amy L. Gonzales
Wrote 3 papers:
- CSCW-2012-BaumerKFAGPRNOG #design #health #mobile #persuasion #social
- Prescriptive persuasion and open-ended social awareness: expanding the design space of mobile health (EPSB, SJK, JEF, PA, ALG, JPP, DR, JN, CMO, GKG), pp. 475–484.
- Motivating expressive writing with a text-to-sound application (ALG, TYN, OJZ, GG), pp. 1937–1940.
- CHI-2009-GonzalesFD #question
- (Perceived) interactivity: does interactivity increase enjoyment and creative identity in artistic spaces? (ALG, TF, SPD), pp. 415–418.