1 × Canada
1 × France
1 × USA
P.J.Hinds C.D.Cramton J.P.Birnholtz J.T.Hancock E.P.S.Baumer S.J.Katz J.E.Freeman P.Adams A.L.Gonzales J.P.Pollak J.Niederdeppe C.M.Olson G.K.Gay
power (2) prescript (1) construct (1) opportun (1) student (1) persuas (1) social (1) lectur (1) health (1) global (1)
Person: Daniela Retelny
Wrote 3 papers:
- In the Flow, Being Heard, and Having Opportunities: Sources of Power and Power Dynamics in Global Teams (PJH, DR, CDC), pp. 864–875.
- CHI-2013-BirnholtzHR #student #twitter
- Tweeting for class: co-construction as a means for engaging students in lectures (JPB, JTH, DR), pp. 797–800.
- CSCW-2012-BaumerKFAGPRNOG #design #health #mobile #persuasion #social
- Prescriptive persuasion and open-ended social awareness: expanding the design space of mobile health (EPSB, SJK, JEF, PA, ALG, JPP, DR, JN, CMO, GKG), pp. 475–484.