1 × Canada
1 × Italy
5 × USA
K.N.Truong T.Sohn J.S.Pierce R.T.Guy M.Kellar A.Cox M.Fisher L.Lee S.Zhang
opportun (2) examin (2) comput (2) answer (2) share (2) devic (2) flow (2) use (2) vocabulari (1) represent (1)
Person: David Dearman
Wrote 8 papers:
- CHI-2012-DearmanGT #mobile #using
- Determining the orientation of proximate mobile devices using their back facing camera (DD, RTG, KNT), pp. 2231–2234.
- CHI-2012-DearmanT #using
- Evaluating the implicit acquisition of second language vocabulary using a live wallpaper (DD, KNT), pp. 1391–1400.
- CSCW-2012-SohnLZDT #coordination #how
- An examination of how households share and coordinate the completion of errands (TS, LL, SZ, DD, KNT), pp. 729–738.
- CHI-2011-DearmanST #process
- Opportunities exist: continuous discovery of places to perform activities (DD, TS, KNT), pp. 2429–2438.
- CHI-2010-DearmanT #exclamation #why
- Why users of yahoo!: answers do not answer questions (DD, KNT), pp. 329–332.
- CHI-2008-DearmanP #exclamation #multi
- It’s on my other computer!: computing with multiple devices (DD, JSP), pp. 767–776.
- An examination of daily information needs and sharing opportunities (DD, MK, KNT), pp. 679–688.
- IWPC-2005-DearmanCF #control flow #data flow #representation #visual notation
- Adding Control-Flow to a Visual Data-Flow Representation (DD, AC, MF), pp. 297–306.