2 × France
2 × USA
K.Lampaert H.Zhu I.I.Luican Y.Pang C.Cheng H.Gräb R.Castro-López Y.Chang F.V.Fernández M.P.Lin M.Strasser
represent (2) placement (2) layout (2) analog (2) constraint (1) dimension (1) synthesi (1) symmetri (1) hierarch (1) approach (1)
Person: Florin Balasa
Wrote 4 papers:
- DATE-2009-GrabBCCFLS #layout #synthesis
- Analog layout synthesis — Recent advances in topological approaches (HG, FB, RCL, YWC, FVF, MPHL, MS), pp. 274–279.
- DATE-2007-ZhuLB #memory management #multi
- Mapping multi-dimensional signals into hierarchical memory organizations (HZ, IIL, FB), pp. 385–390.
- DAC-2000-PangBLC #constraints #representation #symmetry
- Block placement with symmetry constraints based on the O-tree non-slicing representation (YP, FB, KL, CKC), pp. 464–467.
- DAC-1999-BalasaL #layout #representation #using
- Module Placement for Analog Layout Using the Sequence-Pair Representation (FB, KL), pp. 274–279.