1 × South Korea
1 × USA
2 × Canada
M.Mazmanian A.Menking M.G.Ames D.K.Rosner E.Harmon M.K.Halpern L.Forlano G.K.Gay
world (2) time (2) encyclopedia (1) circumscrib (1) understand (1) wikipedia (1) underpin (1) religion (1) constant (1) collabor (1)
Person: Ingrid Erickson
Wrote 5 papers:
- CHI-2015-MenkingE #gender #online #wiki
- The Heart Work of Wikipedia: Gendered, Emotional Labor in the World’s Largest Online Encyclopedia (AM, IE), pp. 207–210.
- CSCW-2015-AmesRE #lens
- Worship, Faith, and Evangelism: Religion as an Ideological Lens for Engineering Worlds (MGA, DKR, IE), pp. 69–81.
- CSCW-2015-MazmanianEH #logic
- Circumscribed Time and Porous Time: Logics as a Way of Studying Temporality (MM, IE, EH), pp. 1453–1464.
- CHI-2014-MazmanianE #comprehension #constant
- The product of availability: understanding the economic underpinnings of constant connectivity (MM, IE), pp. 763–772.
- CSCW-2013-HalpernEFG #bound #collaboration #design
- Designing collaboration: comparing cases exploring cultural probes as boundary-negotiating objects (MKH, IE, LF, GKG), pp. 1093–1102.