1 × France
2 × Canada
2 × USA
M.Mazmanian A.Voida B.Al-Ani I.Erickson S.Dow M.Mehta B.MacIntyre M.Mateas
everyday (2) organ (2) time (2) relationship (1) circumscrib (1) smartphon (1) nonprofit (1) interact (1) homebrew (1) discours (1)
Person: Ellie Harmon
Wrote 5 papers:
- CSCW-2015-MazmanianEH #logic
- Circumscribed Time and Porous Time: Logics as a Way of Studying Temporality (MM, IE, EH), pp. 1453–1464.
- CHI-2013-HarmonM #smarttech
- Stories of the Smartphone in everyday discourse: conflict, tension & instability (EH, MM), pp. 1051–1060.
- CHI-2012-VoidaHA #coordination #social #volunteer
- Bridging between organizations and the public: volunteer coordinators’ uneasy relationship with social computing (AV, EH, BAA), pp. 1967–1976.
- CHI-2011-VoidaHA #database #information management
- Homebrew databases: complexities of everyday information management in nonprofit organizations (AV, EH, BAA), pp. 915–924.
- CHI-2007-DowMHMM #interactive
- Presence and engagement in an interactive drama (SD, MM, EH, BM, MM), pp. 1475–1484.