1 × France
2 × Canada
2 × USA
I.Erickson E.Harmon A.Voida L.Dombrowski G.R.Hayes K.H.Pine
logic (3) conflict (2) practic (2) studi (2) work (2) time (2) circumscrib (1) understand (1) smartphon (1) underpin (1)
Person: Melissa Mazmanian
Wrote 6 papers:
- CSCW-2015-MazmanianEH #logic
- Circumscribed Time and Porous Time: Logics as a Way of Studying Temporality (MM, IE, EH), pp. 1453–1464.
- CHI-2014-MazmanianE #comprehension #constant
- The product of availability: understanding the economic underpinnings of constant connectivity (MM, IE), pp. 763–772.
- CHI-2014-VoidaDHM #logic
- Shared values/conflicting logics: working around e-government systems (AV, LD, GRH, MM), pp. 3583–3592.
- CSCW-2014-PineM #logic #problem
- Institutional logics of the EMR and the problem of “perfect” but inaccurate accounts (KHP, MM), pp. 283–294.
- CHI-2013-HarmonM #smarttech
- Stories of the Smartphone in everyday discourse: conflict, tension & instability (EH, MM), pp. 1051–1060.
- CHI-2012-DombrowskiVHM #case study
- The labor practices of service mediation: a study of the work practices of food assistance outreach (LD, AV, GRH, MM), pp. 1977–1986.