1 × Canada
1 × The Netherlands
4 × USA
J.Bowers J.O'Brien K.Palfreyman J.Allanson G.Button P.Johnson S.Wilson P.Markopoulos P.Tolmie T.Diggins A.MacLean A.Karsenty
environ (3) design (3) prototyp (2) virtual (2) requir (2) cooper (2) talk (2) get (2) ethnographi (1) accomplish (1)
Person: James Pycock
Wrote 7 papers:
- Unremarkable computing (PT, JP, TD, AM, AK), pp. 399–406.
- CSCW-1998-PycockPAB #representation #requirements
- Representing Fieldwork and Articulating Requirements Through VR (JP, KP, JA, GB), pp. 383–392.
- CHI-1996-BowersPO #collaboration
- Talk and Embodiment in Collaborative Virtual Environments (JB, JP, JO), pp. 58–65.
- Practically Accomplishing Immersion: Cooperation in and for Virtual Environments (JB, JO, JP), pp. 380–389.
- CSCW-1996-PycockB #design #industrial
- Getting Others to get it Right: an Ethnography of Design Work in the Fashion Industry (JP, JB), pp. 219–228.
- CHI-1994-BowersP94a #design #prototype #requirements
- Talking through design: requirements and resistance in cooperative prototyping (JB, JP), pp. 299–305.
- INTERCHI-1993-JohnsonWMP #design #modelling #named #prototype
- ADEPT: Advanced Design Environment for Prototyping with Task Models (PJ, SW, PM, JP), p. 56.