1 × Canada
3 × USA
A.Tewari H.Zhao D.T.Nguyen D.Sun P.Paredes M.Kam D.Ramachandran P.D.Das E.Cutrell A.Kumar G.Shroff D.Chittamuru F.Tian F.Lv J.Wang H.Wang W.Luo V.Setlur G.Dai
mobil (3) stress (2) rural (2) learn (2) india (2) group (2) game (2) exploratori (1) unsupervis (1) preschool (1)
Person: John Canny
Wrote 7 papers:
- CHI-2014-SunPC #detection #named
- MouStress: detecting stress from mouse motion (DS, PP, JC), pp. 61–70.
- CHI-2014-TewariC #game studies #what
- What did spot hide?: a question-answering game for preschool children (AT, JC), pp. 1807–1816.
- KDD-2013-CannyZ #big data #data analysis
- Big data analytics with small footprint: squaring the cloud (JC, HZ), pp. 95–103.
- CHI-2010-KumarTSCKC #case study #learning #mobile
- An exploratory study of unsupervised mobile learning in rural India (AK, AT, GS, DC, MK, JC), pp. 743–752.
- CHI-2010-RamachandranCDC #health
- Mobile-izing health workers in rural India (DR, JC, PDD, EC), pp. 1889–1898.
- CHI-2010-TianLWWLKSDC #game studies #learning #mobile
- Let’s play chinese characters: mobile learning approaches via culturally inspired group games (FT, FL, JW, HW, WL, MK, VS, GD, JC), pp. 1603–1612.
- CHI-2007-NguyenC #multi #named #trust #video
- Multiview: improving trust in group video conferencing through spatial faithfulness (DTN, JC), pp. 1465–1474.