1 × Canada
4 × USA
M.Kam J.Canny J.F.Canny A.Kumar Vijay Rudraraju R.S.S.Filho C.Huang J.Jobin P.Modi P.Reddy R.Agrawal D.Ramachandran V.Devanathan G.Shroff D.Chittamuru
game (4) mobil (3) use (3) contextu (2) children (2) design (2) rural (2) learn (2) india (2) underdevelop (1)
Person: Anuj Tewari
Wrote 6 papers:
- HIMI-IKC-2015-FilhoHTJM #smarttech #using
- Using Wearable and Contextual Computing to Optimize Field Engineering Work Practices (RSSF, CLH, AT, JJ, PM), pp. 522–533.
- CHI-2014-TewariC #game studies #what
- What did spot hide?: a question-answering game for preschool children (AT, JC), pp. 1807–1816.
- CHI-2012-KumarRTAK #game studies #mobile #speech #using
- Improving literacy in developing countries using speech recognition-supported games on mobile devices (AK, PR, AT, RA, MK), pp. 1149–1158.
- CHI-2010-KumarTSCKC #case study #learning #mobile
- An exploratory study of unsupervised mobile learning in rural India (AK, AT, GS, DC, MK, JC), pp. 743–752.
- CHI-2007-KamRDTC #design #framework #learning #locality
- Localized iterative design for language learning in underdeveloped regions: the PACE framework (MK, DR, VD, AT, JFC), pp. 1097–1106.
- DiGRA-2007-KamRTC #design pattern #game studies #mobile #using
- Mobile Gaming with Children in Rural India: Contextual Factors in the Use of Game Design Patterns (MK, VR, AT, JFC).