1 × Canada
1 × France
5 × USA
J.F.Canny A.Tewari A.Kumar G.Shroff D.Ramachandran J.Chiu J.Canny A.Mathur Vijay Rudraraju J.Wang P.Reddy R.Agrawal V.Devanathan J.F.Frankel D.Chittamuru D.Lomas K.Patel D.Ching M.Lakshmanan J.Forlizzi A.Iles E.Tse D.Glaser O.Tarshish F.Tian F.Lv H.Wang W.Luo V.Setlur G.Dai
design (6) game (6) mobil (4) develop (3) rural (3) learn (3) india (3) children (2) region (2) studi (2)
Person: Matthew Kam
Wrote 10 papers:
- CHI-2013-LomasKPCLKF #design #game studies #power of
- The power of play: design lessons for increasing the lifespan of outdated computers (DL, AK, KP, DC, ML, MK, JF), pp. 2735–2744.
- CHI-2012-KumarRTAK #game studies #mobile #speech #using
- Improving literacy in developing countries using speech recognition-supported games on mobile devices (AK, PR, AT, RA, MK), pp. 1149–1158.
- CHI-2011-ShroffK #design #towards #women
- Towards a design model for women’s empowerment in the developing world (GS, MK), pp. 2867–2876.
- CHI-2010-KumarTSCKC #case study #learning #mobile
- An exploratory study of unsupervised mobile learning in rural India (AK, AT, GS, DC, MK, JC), pp. 743–752.
- CHI-2010-TianLWWLKSDC #game studies #learning #mobile
- Let’s play chinese characters: mobile learning approaches via culturally inspired group games (FT, FL, JW, HW, WL, MK, VS, GD, JC), pp. 1603–1612.
- CHI-2009-KamMKC #case study #design #game studies
- Designing digital games for rural children: a study of traditional village games in India (MK, AM, AK, JFC), pp. 31–40.
- CHI-2007-KamRDTC #design #framework #learning #locality
- Localized iterative design for language learning in underdeveloped regions: the PACE framework (MK, DR, VD, AT, JFC), pp. 1097–1106.
- CHI-2007-RamachandranKCCF #co-evolution #design #social
- Social dynamics of early stage co-design in developing regions (DR, MK, JC, JFC, JFF), pp. 1087–1096.
- CHI-2005-KamWITCGTC #named
- Livenotes: a system for cooperative and augmented note-taking in lectures (MK, JW, AI, ET, JC, DG, OT, JFC), pp. 531–540.
- DiGRA-2007-KamRTC #design pattern #game studies #mobile #using
- Mobile Gaming with Children in Rural India: Contextual Factors in the Use of Game Design Patterns (MK, VR, AT, JFC).