1 × The Netherlands
4 × USA
C.H.Lewis P.G.Polson ∅ S.Davies J.Roberts B.Bell R.M.Young C.Wharton D.C.Hair M.Esemplare
walkthrough (3) interfac (2) program (2) lesson (2) cognit (2) test (2) architectur (1) methodolog (1) laboratori (1) workplac (1)
Person: John Rieman
Wrote 6 papers:
- CHI-1994-RiemanLYP94a #architecture #consistency #interface #reasoning #why
- Why is a raven like a writing desk?: lessons in interface consistency and analogical reasoning from two cognitive architectures (JR, CHL, RMY, PGP), pp. 438–444.
- INTERCHI-1993-Rieman #research
- The diary study: a workplace-oriented research tool to guide laboratory efforts (JR), pp. 321–326.
- CHI-1992-RiemanDR #big data #database #lessons learnt #overview
- A visit to a very small database: lessons from managing the review of papers submitted for CHI 1991 (JR, SD, JR), pp. 471–478.
- CHI-1991-BellRL #programming #testing #usability #visual notation
- Usability testing of a graphical programming system: things we missed in a programming walkthrough (BB, JR, CHL), pp. 7–12.
- CHI-1991-RiemanDHEPL #automation
- An automated cognitive walkthrough (JR, SD, DCH, ME, PGP, CHL), pp. 427–428.
- CHI-1990-LewisPWR #design #interface #testing
- Testing a walkthrough methodology for theory-based design of walk-up-and-use interfaces (CHL, PGP, CW, JR), pp. 235–242.