1 × Canada
1 × The Netherlands
5 × USA
R.Jeffries M.Franzke M.J.Muller C.Ashworth W.J.M.Jr. L.F.Laux S.P.Robertson J.Bradford J.R.Miller K.Uyeda C.H.Lewis P.G.Polson J.Rieman L.M.Berlin V.L.O'Day A.Paepcke R.Carr B.Diekmann C.Eickstaedt J.Clonts
interfac (4) design (3) user (3) walkthrough (2) need (2) issu (2) base (2) use (2) methodolog (1) comparison (1)
Person: Cathleen Wharton
Wrote 7 papers:
- CHI-1997-MullerWML #human-computer #research #social #towards
- Toward an HCI Research and Practice Agenda Based on Human Needs and Social Responsibility (MJM, CW, WJMJ, LFL), pp. 155–161.
- CHI-1996-RobertsonWAF #design #interactive #user interface
- Dual Device User Interface Design: PDAs and Interactive Television (SPR, CW, CA, MF), pp. 79–86.
- CHI-1995-MullerCADWEC #information management
- Telephone Operators as Knowledge Workers: Consultants Who Meet Customer Needs (MJM, RC, CA, BD, CW, CE, JC), pp. 130–137.
- INTERCHI-1993-BerlinJOPW #design #memory management #using
- Where did you put it? Issues in the design and use of a group memory (LMB, RJ, VLO, AP, CW), pp. 23–30.
- CHI-1992-WhartonBJF #case study #experience #recommendation #user interface
- Applying cognitive walkthroughs to more complex user interfaces: experiences, issues, and recommendations (CW, JB, RJ, MF), pp. 381–388.
- CHI-1991-JeffriesMWU #comparison #evaluation #user interface
- User interface evaluation in the real world: a comparison of four techniques (RJ, JRM, CW, KU), pp. 119–124.
- CHI-1990-LewisPWR #design #interface #testing
- Testing a walkthrough methodology for theory-based design of walk-up-and-use interfaces (CHL, PGP, CW, JR), pp. 235–242.