1 × Austria
1 × China
1 × Japan
1 × Spain
1 × Turkey
2 × Canada
Y.Shirai J.Satake A.Yamada Y.Ohno T.Shimawaki T.Sakiyama Y.Mae Y.Kuno Y.Makihara M.Takizawa N.Shimada
track (5) overlap (3) soccer (3) player (3) estim (3) base (3) ball (3) sequenc (2) stereo (2) person (2)
Person: Jun Miura
Wrote 7 papers:
- ICPR-2012-SatakeM #multi
- Stereo-based tracking of multiple overlapping persons (JS, JM), pp. 2581–2585.
- ICPR-2010-SatakeM #multi #using
- Stereo-Based Multi-person Tracking Using Overlapping Silhouette Templates (JS, JM), pp. 4304–4307.
- ICPR-v1-2006-ShimawakiSMS #estimation #image #sequence #video
- Estimation of Ball Route under Overlapping with Players and Lines in Soccer Video Image Sequence (TS, TS, JM, YS), pp. 359–362.
- ICPR-v1-2002-YamadaSM #3d #game studies #image #parametricity #sequence #video
- Tracking Players and a Ball in Video Image Sequence and Estimating Camera Parameters for 3D Interpretation of Soccer Games (AY, YS, JM), pp. 303–306.
- ICPR-v3-2002-MakiharaTSMS #interactive #recognition
- Object Recognition Supported by User Interaction for Service Robots (YM, MT, YS, JM, NS), pp. 561–564.
- ICPR-v1-2000-OhnoMS #3d #estimation #game studies
- Tracking Players and Estimation of the 3D Position of a Ball in Soccer Games (YO, JM, YS), pp. 1145–1148.
- Object tracking in cluttered background based on optical flow and edges (YM, YS, JM, YK), pp. 196–200.