1 × Austria
1 × Canada
1 × South Korea
3 × USA
J.McGrenere L.Findlater B.Purves M.M.Klawe K.Williams D.McCall J.Q.Dawson K.Tee E.MacGregor S.Fels J.L.Boyd-Graber S.S.Nikolova K.C.Kin J.Y.Lee L.W.Mackey M.Tremaine
aphasia (3) design (3) participatori (2) support (2) person (2) peopl (2) techniqu (1) younger (1) planner (1) perform (1)
Person: Karyn Moffatt
Wrote 6 papers:
- CHI-2015-WilliamsMMF #artificial reality #design
- Designing Conversation Cues on a Head-Mounted Display to Support Persons with Aphasia (KW, KM, DM, LF), pp. 231–240.
- CHI-2010-MoffattM #fault #named
- Steadied-bubbles: combining techniques to address pen-based pointing errors for younger and older adults (KM, JM), pp. 1125–1134.
- CHI-2009-FindlaterMMD #adaptation #performance #using
- Ephemeral adaptation: the use of gradual onset to improve menu selection performance (LF, KM, JM, JQD), pp. 1655–1664.
- CHI-2006-Boyd-GraberNMKLMTK #design #people
- Participatory design with proxies: developing a desktop-PDA system to support people with aphasia (JLBG, SSN, KM, KCK, JYL, LWM, MT, MMK), pp. 151–160.
- CHI-2005-TeeMFMMPF #visual notation
- A visual recipe book for persons with language impairments (KT, KM, LF, EM, JM, BP, SF), pp. 501–510.
- CHI-2004-MoffattMPK #design #image #people
- The participatory design of a sound and image enhanced daily planner for people with aphasia (KM, JM, BP, MMK), pp. 407–414.