1 × Canada
1 × China
1 × France
1 × Italy
2 × USA
A.Mitchell A.T.Abraham T.R.Merritt C.Ong T.L.Chuah T.K.P.Monserrat S.Zhao A.V.Pandey K.B.Tan
team (5) mate (5) game (3) hypertext (2) artifici (2) facilit (2) reread (2) video (2) stori (2) blackboard (1)
Person: Kevin McGee
Wrote 9 papers:
- CHI-2013-MonserratZMP13a #named #navigation
- NoteVideo: facilitating navigation of blackboard-style lecture videos (TJKPM, SZ, KM, AVP), pp. 1139–1148.
- Protecting artificial team-mates: more seems like less (TRM, KM), pp. 2793–2802.
- HT-2012-MitchellM #hypermedia
- The paradox of rereading in hypertext fiction (AM, KM), pp. 103–112.
- CHI-2011-MitchellM #interactive
- Limits of rereadability in procedural interactive stories (AM, KM), pp. 1939–1948.
- CSCW-2011-MerrittTOTCM #game studies
- Are artificial team-mates scapegoats in computer games (TRM, KBT, CO, ATA, TLC, KM), pp. 685–688.
- HT-2009-MitchellM #authoring #design #hypermedia #multi #tool support
- Designing hypertext tools to facilitate authoring multiple points-of-view stories (AM, KM), pp. 309–316.
- CIG-2010-AbrahamM #adaptation #game studies
- AI for dynamic team-mate adaptation in games (ATA, KM), pp. 419–426.
- FDG-2010-McGeeA #game studies #overview #realtime
- Real-time team-mate AI in games: a definition, survey, & critique (KM, ATA), pp. 124–131.
- Choosing human team-mates: perceived identity as a moderator of player preference and enjoyment (TRM, KM, TLC, CO), pp. 196–203.