4 × USA
∅ S.S.Salim P.Brereton S.Lees R.Bedson C.Boldyreff S.Drummond P.J.Layzell R.Young
requir (4) engin (3) what (2) techniqu (1) groupwar (1) collabor (1) univers (1) student (1) softwar (1) facilit (1)
Person: Linda A. Macaulay
Wrote 5 papers:
- CSEET-2000-BreretonLBBDLMY #case study #collaboration #re-engineering #student
- Student Collaboration across Universities: A Case Study in Software Engineering (PB, SL, RB, CB, SD, PJL, LAM, RY), pp. 76–86.
- ICRE-1998-Macaulay #requirements
- The Role of the Facilitator in Requirements Engineering (LAM), pp. 244–247.
- HCI-CC-1997-SalimM #named #question #what
- Groupware: What You See Is What You Need? (SSS, LAM), pp. 53–56.
- ICRE-1996-Macaulay #requirements
- Requirements for Requirements Engineering Technique (LAM), pp. 157–164.
- RE-1993-Macaulay #process #requirements
- Requirements capture as a cooperative activity (LAM), pp. 174–181.