2 × China
3 × USA
Y.Nevmyvaka K.Amin ∅ S.Goyal H.Heidari L.Dworkin Y.Feng J.Abernethy M.Draief
learn (3) contagion (2) without (2) trade (2) timestamp (1) reinforc (1) competit (1) pursuit (1) problem (1) network (1)
Person: Michael Kearns
Wrote 6 papers:
- ICML-c2-2014-AminHK #learning
- Learning from Contagion (Without Timestamps) (KA, HH, MK), pp. 1845–1853.
- Pursuit-Evasion Without Regret, with an Application to Trading (LD, MK, YN), pp. 1521–1529.
- ICML-c1-2013-AbernethyAKD #learning #problem #scalability
- Large-Scale Bandit Problems and KWIK Learning (JA, KA, MK, MD), pp. 588–596.
- KDD-2012-Kearns #social
- Experiments in social computation: (and the data they generate) (MK), p. 5.
- STOC-2012-GoyalK #network
- Competitive contagion in networks (SG, MK), pp. 759–774.
- ICML-2006-NevmyvakaFK #execution #learning
- Reinforcement learning for optimized trade execution (YN, YF, MK), pp. 673–680.