1 × Canada
1 × India
1 × Korea
1 × Taiwan
2 × USA
X.Xie Z.Jiang Z.Zhang V.Augusto Xiuxian Wang L.Zhou S.Li L.Zhu Yue Du N.Li Yanran Zhu A.Matta Ettore Lanzarone
capac (4) base (4) schedul (3) surgeri (2) patient (2) appoint (2) reserv (2) inpati (2) examin (2) room (2)
Person: Na Geng
Wrote 11 papers:
- CASE-2014-LiXG #approach #capacity
- A queuing approach for radiotherapy treatment capacity planning (SL, XX, NG), pp. 540–545.
- CASE-2014-ZhangXG #multi #scheduling
- Simulation-based surgery appointment sequencing and scheduling of multiple operating rooms (ZZ, XX, NG), pp. 399–404.
- CASE-2013-ZhuGX #scheduling
- MDP-based appointment scheduling for one examination of two types of outpatients (LZ, NG, XX), pp. 764–769.
- CASE-2012-ZhangXG #implementation
- Promise surgery start times and implementation strategies (ZZ, XX, NG), pp. 143–149.
- CASE-2010-GengAXJ #case study #process
- Experimental study of Magnetic Resonance Imaging examination reservation process for stroke patients (NG, VA, XX, ZJ), pp. 774–779.
- MRI reservation for neurovascular patients (NG, VA, XX, ZJ), pp. 391–396.
- CASE-2007-GengJ #capacity #nondeterminism
- Capacity Planning for Semiconductor Wafer Fabrication with Uncertain Demand and Capacity (NG, ZJ), pp. 100–105.
- MDP based inpatient premature discharge decision making in hierarchical medical system (YD, NL, NG, ZJ), pp. 1427–1432.
- CASE-2017-WangGJZ #algorithm #estimation #search-based
- Genetic algorithm based transition probabilities estimation (XW, NG, ZJ, LZ), pp. 213–218.
- CASE-2017-ZhouGJW #capacity #optimisation
- Public hospital inpatient rooms configuration and capacity allocation optimization considering equity (LZ, NG, ZJ, XW), pp. 9–14.
- CASE-2019-ZhuMLG #scheduling
- A Variable Neighborhood Search for Home Care Scheduling Under Chargeable Overtime and Preference Matching* (YZ, AM, EL, NG), pp. 281–286.