1 × India
1 × Spain
2 × USA
C.Scharff V.Kulkarni A.Wildenberg L.C.Neak M.Say T.Sunetnanta
softwar (4) student (3) base (3) global (2) engin (2) technolog (1) contribut (1) industri (1) encourag (1) competit (1)
Person: Olly Gotel
Wrote 4 papers:
- CSEET-2010-KulkarniSG #bibliography #industrial #student
- From Student to Software Engineer in the Indian IT Industry: A Survey of Training (VK, CS, OG), pp. 57–64.
- CSEET-2009-GotelKSSS #education #re-engineering
- A Global and Competition-Based Model for Fostering Technical and Soft Skills in Software Engineering Education (OG, VK, MS, CS, TS), pp. 271–278.
- CSEET-2008-GotelKSN #challenge #development #student
- Working Across Borders: Overcoming Culturally-Based Technology Challenges in Student Global Software Development (OG, VK, CS, LCN), pp. 33–40.
- ITiCSE-2008-GotelSW #assessment #assurance #education #open source #programming #quality #student
- Teaching software quality assurance by encouraging student contributions to an open source web-based system for the assessment of programming assignments (OG, CS, AW), pp. 214–218.