1 × Canada
1 × India
1 × Serbia
1 × United Kingdom
2 × Japan
∅ E.Axelsson J.Berthold M.Elsman A.S.0001 J.Hage
rewrit (3) graph (3) term (3) infinitari (2) famili (2) class (2) type (2) tree (2) transfinit (1) generalis (1)
Person: Patrick Bahr
Wrote 8 papers:
- ICFP-2015-BahrBE #contract #multi
- Certified symbolic management of financial multi-party contracts (PB, JB, ME), pp. 315–327.
- PEPM-2015-BahrA #graph #traversal
- Generalising Tree Traversals to DAGs: Exploiting Sharing without the Pain (PB, EA), pp. 27–38.
- FLOPS-2014-Bahr #compilation #correctness #graph #proving #using
- Proving Correctness of Compilers Using Structured Graphs (PB), pp. 221–237.
- RTA-2012-Bahr #graph grammar
- Infinitary Term Graph Rewriting is Simple, Sound and Complete (PB), pp. 69–84.
- RTA-2011-Bahr #convergence #graph grammar
- Modes of Convergence for Term Graph Rewriting (PB), pp. 139–154.
- RTA-2010-Bahr #modelling #reduction
- Abstract Models of Transfinite Reductions (PB), pp. 49–66.
- RTA-2010-Bahr10a #partial order #term rewriting
- Partial Order Infinitary Term Rewriting and Böhm Trees (PB), pp. 67–84.
- Haskell-2015-SerranoHB #product line
- Type families with class, type classes with family (AS0, JH, PB), pp. 129–140.