2 × USA
D.R.Goodman ∅ P.Bhatt H.Saiedian K.Wong S.Feimer M.A.Bauer J.M.Bennett
distribut (2) activ (2) introductori (1) consider (1) process (1) languag (1) system (1) specif (1) search (1) prison (1)
Person: Richard A. McBride
Wrote 7 papers:
- SAC-1996-McBride #security
- Security considerations for active messages (RAM), pp. 463–467.
- SAC-1995-BhattM #distributed #fault tolerance #process
- A front-end process for fault tolerant distributed systems (PB, RAM), pp. 411–414.
- SAC-1995-McBrideGF #simulation
- Simulation of a state prison population (RAM, DRG, SF), pp. 427–430.
- A routing model for active form objects (HS, RAM), pp. 31–35.
- SAC-1994-WongM #learning #specification #verification
- Specification and verification of learning (KWW, RAM), pp. 6–9.
- SAC-1993-BauerMB #distributed
- Distributed Search for Cooperative Applications (MAB, RAM, JMB), pp. 271–278.
- TRI-Ada-C-1992-GoodmanM #ada
- Ada as an Introductory Language (DRG, RAM), pp. 122–125.