1 × Poland
1 × USA
G.D.Abowd M.McCracken S.Rugaber W.M.McCracken I.Hsi H.A.Richter L.Burkhart
architectur (3) undergradu (1) curriculum (1) intervent (1) synthesi (1) perspect (1) otherwis (1) success (1) softwar (1) multipl (1)
Person: Robert Waters
Wrote 4 papers:
- CSEET-2000-McCrackenHRWB #education #re-engineering
- A Proposed Curriculum for an Undergraduate Software Engineering Degree (WMM, IH, HAR, RW, LB), p. 246–?.
- ASE-1999-WatersRA #architecture #concept analysis #using
- Architectural Element Matching Using Concept Analysis (RW, SR, GDA), pp. 291–294.
- ITiCSE-1999-McCrackenW #why
- Why? When an otherwise successful intervention fails (MM, RW), pp. 9–12.
- WCRE-1999-WatersA #architecture #multi #synthesis
- Architectural Synthesis: Integrating Multiple Architectural Perspectives (RW, GDA), pp. 2–12.