1 × Greece
1 × USA
2 × Canada
B.Awerbuch R.Garg N.Bansal V.Nagarajan S.Rao U.V.Vazirani F.M.Manshadi R.Gemula J.Mestre M.Sozio V.Arya N.Garg A.Meyerson K.Munagala V.Pandit
distribut (2) algorithm (2) gradient (2) descent (2) stateless (1) restrict (1) recoveri (1) properti (1) isometri (1) guarante (1)
Person: Rohit Khandekar
Wrote 6 papers:
- VLDB-2013-ManshadiAGKMS #algorithm #distributed #scalability
- A Distributed Algorithm for Large-Scale Generalized Matching (FMM, BA, RG, RK, JM, MS), pp. 613–624.
- ICML-2009-GargK #algorithm #strict
- Gradient descent with sparsification: an iterative algorithm for sparse recovery with restricted isometry property (RG, RK), pp. 337–344.
- STOC-2008-AwerbuchK #distributed #linear #source code
- Stateless distributed gradient descent for positive linear programs (BA, RK), pp. 691–700.
- STOC-2008-BansalKN #bound #design #network
- Additive guarantees for degree bounded directed network design (NB, RK, VN), pp. 769–778.
- STOC-2006-KhandekarRV #clustering #graph #using
- Graph partitioning using single commodity flows (RK, SR, UVV), pp. 385–390.
- STOC-2001-AryaGKMP #heuristic #problem
- Local search heuristic for k-median and facility location problems (VA, NG, RK, AM, KM, VP), pp. 21–29.