1 × Canada
1 × France
1 × The Netherlands
2 × USA
M.Massimi C.DiGiano R.N.Owen L.Blume C.Collins A.Donohue D.Nastos I.Posner K.L.Mawby M.M.Mantei A.Sellen W.Buxton T.Milligan B.Wellman
design (3) program (2) bereav (2) media (2) death (2) technolog (1) scientist (1) opportun (1) communic (1) collabor (1)
Person: Ronald M. Baecker
Wrote 6 papers:
- CHI-2011-MassimiB #design
- Dealing with death in design: developing systems for the bereaved (MM, RMB), pp. 1001–1010.
- CHI-2010-MassimiB #design #product line
- A death in the family: opportunities for designing technologies for the bereaved (MM, RMB), pp. 1821–1830.
- ITiCSE-2009-BlumeBCD #communication
- A “communication skills for computer scientists” course (LB, RMB, CC, AD), pp. 65–69.
- INTERCHI-1993-BaeckerNPM #collaboration #design
- The user-centered iterative design of collaborative writing software (RMB, DN, IP, KLM), pp. 399–405.
- INTERCHI-1993-DiGianoBO #behaviour #monitoring #named #programming
- LogoMedia: a sound-enhanced programming environment for monitoring program behavior (CD, RMB, RNO), pp. 301–302.
- CHI-1991-ManteiBSBMW #case study #experience #using
- Experiences in the use of a media space (MMM, RMB, AS, WB, TM, BW), pp. 203–208.