1 × Canada
1 × Italy
6 × USA
R.M.Baecker R.H.R.Harper ∅ A.Sellen J.P.Dimond C.A.L.Dantec X.Cao R.Balakrishnan R.D.Ferguson E.A.Crist K.A.Moffatt J.L.Bender H.O.Witteman O.H.Ahmed W.Odom R.Banks D.S.Kirk K.O'Hara S.Rubens J.Morris K.M.Sellen D.M.Lottridge K.N.Truong S.A.Bittle M.Wu J.P.Birnholtz B.Richards R.Baecker
technolog (4) life (4) bereav (3) death (3) prototyp (2) opportun (2) support (2) famili (2) design (2) onlin (2)
Person: Michael Massimi
Wrote 12 papers:
- Craving, creating, and constructing comfort: insights and opportunities for technology in hospice (RDF, MM, EAC, KAM), pp. 1479–1490.
- CSCW-2014-MassimiBWA #community #health #online
- Life transitions and online health communities: reflecting on adoption, use, and disengagement (MM, JLB, HOW, OHA), pp. 1491–1501.
- CSCW-2014-MassimiHS #quote
- “Real, but Glossy”: technology and the practical pursuit of magic in modern weddings (MM, RHRH, AS), pp. 854–865.
- Everyday dwelling with WhatsApp (KO, MM, RHRH, SR, JM), pp. 1131–1143.
- CSCW-2013-Massimi #behaviour #online #social
- Exploring remembrance and social support behavior in an online bereavement support group (MM), pp. 1169–1180.
- Finding a new normal: the role of technology in life disruptions (MM, JPD, CALD), pp. 719–728.
- CHI-2011-MassimiB #design
- Dealing with death in design: developing systems for the bereaved (MM, RMB), pp. 1001–1010.
- CHI-2011-MassimiOBK #human-computer #matter #research
- Matters of life and death: locating the end of life in lifespan-oriented hci research (MM, WO, RB, DSK), pp. 987–996.
- CHI-2010-MassimiB #design #product line
- A death in the family: opportunities for designing technologies for the bereaved (MM, RMB), pp. 1821–1830.
- CHI-2009-SellenMLTB #comprehension #interactive #problem #prototype
- The people-prototype problem: understanding the interaction between prototype format and user group (KMS, MM, DML, KNT, SAB), pp. 635–638.
- CHI-2008-WuBRBM #distributed #memory management #product line
- Collaborating to remember: a distributed cognition account of families coping with memory impairments (MW, JPB, BR, RB, MM), pp. 825–834.
- CSCW-2008-CaoMB #ad hoc #case study #game studies #multi
- Flashlight jigsaw: an exploratory study of an ad-hoc multi-player game on public displays (XC, MM, RB), pp. 77–86.