1 × Canada
1 × Italy
1 × South Korea
2 × USA
W.W.Gaver J.Bowers A.Boucher A.Wilkie N.Jarvis P.Sengers J.Kaye M.Michael L.Ovalle M.Plummer-Fernandez M.Blythe D.W.T.Cameron R.Phillips P.C.Wright A.Law S.Pennington J.Beaver J.Humble N.Villar
home (3) engag (2) environment (1) photostrol (1) threshold (1) interpret (1) communiti (1) internet (1) horoscop (1) ubiquit (1)
Person: Tobie Kerridge
Wrote 5 papers:
- CHI-2015-GaverMKWBOP #community #energy #internet
- Energy Babble: Mixing Environmentally-Oriented Internet Content to Engage Community Groups (WWG, MM, TK, AW, AB, LO, MPF), pp. 1115–1124.
- The photostroller: supporting diverse care home residents in engaging with the world (WWG, AB, JB, MB, NJ, DWTC, TK, AW, RP, PCW), pp. 1757–1766.
- CHI-2009-GaverBKBJ #design #how #what
- Anatomy of a failure: how we knew when our design went wrong, and what we learned from it (WWG, JB, TK, AB, NJ), pp. 2213–2222.
- Threshold devices: looking out from the home (WWG, AB, AL, SP, JB, JB, JH, TK, NV, AW), pp. 1429–1438.
- CHI-2007-GaverSKKB #health #testing #ubiquitous
- Enhancing ubiquitous computing with user interpretation: field testing the home health horoscope (WWG, PS, TK, JK, JB), pp. 537–546.