1 × France
1 × South Korea
2 × Canada
4 × USA
P.Olivier J.Vines P.C.Wright ∅ P.A.Cairns P.Dunphy A.Monk S.Lindsay H.Petrie J.A.Clark W.W.Gaver A.Boucher J.Bowers N.Jarvis J.Steane J.Roe C.Oliver J.Briggs J.Hook D.Foster S.W.Lawson J.Wardman C.Linehan A.Thieme R.Comber V.Vlachokyriakos I.Teece D.W.T.Cameron T.Kerridge A.Wilkie R.Phillips
design (5) someth (3) eighti (3) research (2) fiction (2) digit (2) chequ (2) hci (2) participatori (1) photostrol (1)
Person: Mark Blythe
Wrote 12 papers:
- CHI-2015-BlytheSRO #design #game studies
- Solutionism, the Game: Design Fictions for Positive Aging (MB, JS, JR, CO), pp. 3849–3858.
- CHI-2014-Blythe #design #research
- Research through design fiction: narrative in real and imaginary abstracts (MB), pp. 703–712.
- Unlimited editions: three approaches to the dissemination and display of digital art (MB, JB, JH, PCW, PO), pp. 139–148.
- CHI-2013-VinesTCBWO #human-computer #online #research
- HCI in the press: online public reactions to mass media portrayals of HCI research (JV, AT, RC, MB, PCW, PO), pp. 1873–1882.
- CHI-2012-FosterLWBL #design #effectiveness #energy #implementation #quote
- “Watts in it for me?”: design implications for implementing effective energy interventions in organisations (DF, SWL, JW, MB, CL), pp. 2357–2366.
- CHI-2012-VinesBDVTMO #design
- Cheque mates: participatory design of digital payments with eighty somethings (JV, MB, PD, VV, IT, AM, PO), pp. 1189–1198.
- CHI-2012-VinesBLDMO #concept #design
- Questionable concepts: critique as resource for designing with eighty somethings (JV, MB, SL, PD, AM, PO), pp. 1169–1178.
- CSCW-2012-VinesDBLMO #trust
- The joy of cheques: trust, paper and eighty somethings (JV, PD, MB, SL, AM, PO), pp. 147–156.
- CHI-2011-BlythePC #how
- F for fake: four studies on how we fall for phish (MB, HP, JAC), pp. 3469–3478.
- The photostroller: supporting diverse care home residents in engaging with the world (WWG, AB, JB, MB, NJ, DWTC, TK, AW, RP, PCW), pp. 1757–1766.
- The prayer companion: openness and specificity, materiality and spirituality (WWG, MB, AB, NJ, JB, PCW), pp. 2055–2064.
- Critical methods and user generated content: the iPhone on YouTube (MB, PAC), pp. 1467–1476.