1 × Denmark
1 × Germany
1 × Spain
1 × United Kingdom
H.Seki H.Ohsaki Y.Kaji ∅ Y.Fujinaka
rewrit (4) system (3) term (3) recogniz (2) properti (2) preserv (2) languag (2) tree (2) membership (1) interpret (1)
Person: Toshinori Takai
Wrote 5 papers:
- RTA-2004-Takai #abstract interpretation #term rewriting #using #verification
- A Verification Technique Using Term Rewriting Systems and Abstract Interpretation (TT), pp. 119–133.
- Recognizing Boolean Closed A-Tree Languages with Membership Conditional Rewriting Mechanism (HO, HS, TT), pp. 483–498.
- RTA-2002-OhsakiT #decidability #equation
- Decidability and Closure Properties of Equational Tree Languages (HO, TT), pp. 114–128.
- RTA-2002-SekiTFK #term rewriting
- Layered Transducing Term Rewriting System and Its Recognizability Preserving Property (HS, TT, YF, YK), pp. 98–113.
- RTA-2000-TakaiKS #effectiveness #finite #linear #term rewriting
- Right-Linear Finite Path Overlapping Term Rewriting Systems Effectively Preserve Recognizability (TT, YK, HS), pp. 246–260.