1 × Canada
1 × India
1 × Italy
1 × Japan
1 × Sweden
2 × China
2 × USA
L.Zheng J.Wang N.Li Z.Liu ∅ H.Yu X.Shi W.Zhang J.Li Q.Xiao J.Cheng J.Jiang B.Li L.Zhang C.J.Spanos S.Zhang L.Wan J.Zhang J.Jiang
system (5) product (3) manufactur (2) recommend (2) perform (2) featur (2) depend (2) setup (2) multi (2) evalu (2)
Person: Wei Feng
Wrote 11 papers:
- SCAM-2015-YuSF #named
- LeakTracer: Tracing leaks along the way (HY, XS, WF), pp. 181–190.
- ICPR-2014-XiaoCJF #recognition #using
- Position-Based Action Recognition Using High Dimension Index Tree (QX, JC, JJ, WF), pp. 4400–4405.
- CASE-2013-LiFZS #adaptation #named #performance #smarttech
- DEPEND: Density adaptive power efficient neighbor discovery for wearable body sensors (BL, WF, LZ, CJS), pp. 581–586.
- KDD-2013-ZhangWF #recommendation
- Combining latent factor model with location features for event-based group recommendation (WZ, JW, WF), pp. 910–918.
- ICPR-2012-ZhangFWZJ #image #scalability #using
- Scalable image co-segmentation using color and covariance features (SZ, WF, LW, JZ, JJ), pp. 3708–3711.
- KDD-2012-FengW #personalisation #recommendation #social
- Incorporating heterogeneous information for personalized tag recommendation in social tagging systems (WF, JW), pp. 1276–1284.
- CASE-2011-FengZL #evaluation #multi #performance
- Multi-product manufacturing systems with sequence-dependent setups: Performance evaluation and system properties (WF, LZ, JL), pp. 363–368.
- CASE-2010-FengZL #evaluation #multi #performance #policy #scheduling
- Performance evaluation of a multi-product system with setups and dynamic scheduling policies (WF, LZ, NL), pp. 960–965.
- CASE-2009-LiZF #analysis
- Analysis of two-loop closed production systems (NL, LZ, WF), pp. 460–465.
- ICPR-v4-2006-FengL #clustering #graph #self
- Self-Validated and Spatially Coherent Clustering with Net-Structured MRF and Graph Cuts (WF, ZQL), pp. 37–40.
- CASE-2017-Feng #industrial
- Industry 4.0: Advances of Germany's manufacturing innovation∗ (Extended abstract: Presentation-only) (WF), pp. 494–495.