1 × Austria
1 × Canada
2 × USA
S.Benford M.Flintham A.Crabtree D.Rowland C.Greenhalgh R.Anastasi M.Adams J.Row-Farr N.Tandavanitj S.Reeves J.G.Sheridan A.J.Dix R.Hull J.Reid J.Morrison K.Facer T.Rodden A.Steed M.P.Craven I.Taylor J.Purbrick M.Fraser J.Bowers K.Jää-Aro B.Lintermann M.Hoch James Mathrick Amanda Oldroyd Jon Sutton
experi (2) game (2) mix (2) orchestr (1) opportun (1) interact (1) influenc (1) collabor (1) virtual (1) support (1)
Person: Adam Drozd
Wrote 5 papers:
- CHI-2006-BenfordCRSDFD #case study #design #experience #risk management #staging
- Designing for the opportunities and risks of staging digital experiences in public settings (SB, AC, SR, JGS, AJD, MF, AD), pp. 427–436.
- CHI-2005-BenfordRFDHRMF #case study #collaboration #experience
- Life on the edge: supporting collaboration in location-based experiences (SB, DR, MF, AD, RH, JR, JM, KF), pp. 721–730.
- CHI-2004-CrabtreeBRGFADARTS #artificial reality #game studies
- Orchestrating a mixed reality game “on the ground” (AC, SB, TR, CG, MF, RA, AD, MA, JRF, NT, AS), pp. 391–398.
- Exploiting interactivity, influence, space and time to explore non-linear drama in virtual worlds (MPC, IT, AD, JP, CG, SB, MF, JB, KMJA, BL, MH), pp. 30–37.
- DiGRA-2003-FlinthamABDMROSTAR #game studies
- Uncle Roy all around you: mixing games and theatre on the city streets (MF, RA, SB, AD, JM, DR, AO, JS, NT, MA, JRF).