1 × Austria
3 × Canada
4 × USA
E.Soloway K.Luchini M.Song M.Zhang A.Kuhn S.Schmoll C.Cahill J.Krajcik J.Eng M.Lui A.C.Kuhn A.Acosta J.D.Slotta A.Carra H.Wu B.McNally W.Lo I.Delen S.L.Jackson J.Klein J.Reed J.Spitulnik S.J.Stratford S.Studer N.Scala
learner (5) design (4) studi (4) case (4) inquiri (3) collect (3) center (3) data (3) scaffold (2) handheld (2)
Person: Chris Quintana
Wrote 10 papers:
- CHI-2014-LuiKAQS #simulation
- Supporting learners in collecting and exploring data from immersive simulations in collective inquiry (ML, ACK, AA, CQ, JDS), pp. 2103–2112.
- CHI-2012-KuhnMSCLQD #how #multi #student
- How students find, evaluate and utilize peer-collected annotated multimedia data in science inquiry with zydeco (AK, BM, SS, CC, WTL, CQ, ID), pp. 3061–3070.
- CHI-2012-SongQ #representation
- Representing “too small to see” as “too small to see” with temporal representation (MS, CQ), pp. 1441–1450.
- CHI-2011-KuhnCQS #using
- Using tags to encourage reflection and annotation on data during nomadic inquiry (AK, CC, CQ, SS), pp. 667–670.
- CHI-2004-LuchiniQS #design #guidelines #tool support
- Design guidelines for learner-centered handheld tools (KL, CQ, ES), pp. 135–142.
- CHI-2003-LuchiniQS #case study #concept #design
- Pocket PiCoMap: a case study in designing and assessing a handheld concept mapping tool for learners (KL, CQ, ES), pp. 321–328.
- CHI-2002-QuintanaKS #case study #guidelines
- A Case Study to Distill Structural Scaffolding Guidelines for Scaffolded Software Environments (CQ, JK, ES), pp. 81–88.
- CHI-1999-QuintanaECWS #analysis #case study #design #named #process
- Symphony: A Case Study in Extending Learner-Centered Design through Process Space Analysis (CQ, JE, AC, HKW, ES), pp. 473–480.
- CHI-1996-SolowayJKQRSSSES #case study #design #learning
- Learning Theory in Practice: Case Studies of Learner-Centered Design (ES, SLJ, JK, CQ, JR, JS, SJS, SS, JE, NS), pp. 189–196.
- JCDL-2005-ZhangQ #library #process #student
- Facilitating middle school students’ sense making process in digital libraries (MZ, CQ), pp. 19–20.