1 × Austria
1 × Canada
1 × China
2 × USA
Y.Dahl A.Das A.Faxvaag G.Seland O.A.Alsos
interact (3) patient (3) system (3) mobil (3) design (2) user (2) role (2) profession (1) laboratori (1) healthcar (1)
Person: Dag Svanæs
Wrote 5 papers:
- CHI-2011-DasFS #design #interactive #question
- Interaction design for cancer patients: do we need to take into account the effects of illness and medication? (AD, AF, DS), pp. 21–24.
- HCD-2011-DasFS #requirements
- Management of Weight-Loss: Patients’ and Healthcare Professionals’ Requirements for an E-health System for Patients (AD, AF, DS), pp. 285–294.
- HCI-NT-2009-DahlAS #mobile #simulation #usability
- Evaluating Mobile Usability: The Role of Fidelity in Full-Scale Laboratory Simulations with Mobile ICT for Hospitals (YD, OAA, DS), pp. 232–241.
- HCI-IPT-2007-DahlS #interactive #towards #visualisation
- Visualizing Interaction in Digitally Augmented Spaces: Steps Toward a Formalism for Location-Aware and Token-Based Interactive Systems (YD, DS), pp. 569–578.
- CHI-2004-SvanaesS #design #game studies #mobile #prototype
- Putting the users center stage: role playing and low-fi prototyping enable end users to design mobile systems (DS, GS), pp. 479–486.