2 × France
2 × Germany
M.B.Tahoori S.Kiamehr M.Ebrahimi S.Wang F.Oboril S.R.Nassif Y.Hara-Azumi R.Baranowski C.Liu H.Wunderlich
age (3) variat (2) nbti (2) workload (1) standard (1) instruct (1) incorpor (1) process (1) predict (1) librari (1)
Person: Farshad Firouzi
Wrote 6 papers:
- DATE-2015-BaranowskiFKLTW #online #predict
- On-line prediction of NBTI-induced aging rates (RB, FF, SK, CL, MBT, HJW), pp. 589–592.
- DATE-2014-KiamehrFET #design #library #standard
- Aging-aware standard cell library design (SK, FF, ME, MBT), pp. 1–4.
- DATE-2014-WangFOT #3d #reduction
- P/G TSV planning for IR-drop reduction in 3D-ICs (SW, FF, FO, MBT), pp. 1–6.
- DATE-2013-FirouziKTN #analysis #runtime
- Incorporating the impacts of workload-dependent runtime variations into timing analysis (FF, SK, MBT, SRN), pp. 1022–1025.
- DATE-2013-Hara-AzumiFKT #process
- Instruction-set extension under process variation and aging effects (YHA, FF, SK, MBT), pp. 182–187.
- NBTI mitigation by optimized NOP assignment and insertion (FF, SK, MBT), pp. 218–223.